The Best Of Gifts
There’s a love that cannot lie, Love is strong, it only cares of Joyful Giving – Heal the World
Having trouble selecting that perfect gift for someone? A friend shared with me a few suggestions:
• The gift of listening. No interrupting, no planning your response. Just listening.
• The gift of affection. Being generous with appropriate hugs, kisses, and pats on the back.
• The gift of laughter. Sharing funny stories and jokes. Your gift will say, “I love to laugh with you.”
• The gift of a written note. Expressing in a brief, handwritten note your appreciation or affection.
• The gift of a compliment. Sincerely saying, “You look great today” or “You are special” can bring a smile.
as we begin this special month of celebration, why not pass on the best
gift you’ve ever received? Share the fact that “the gift of God is
eternal life in Christ Jesus” (Rom. 6:23). Or share this verse from
John 1:12, “As many as received Him, to them He gave the right to
become children of God, to those who believe in His name.” Remind
others that “God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son,
that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting
life” (John 3:16).
The best gift of all is Jesus Christ. “Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift!” (2 Cor. 9:15). — Cindy Hess Kasper
The greatest Gift that has ever been given
Is Jesus Christ who was sent down from heaven.
This Gift can be yours if you will believe;
Trust Him as Savior, and new life receive. —Hess
The best gift was found in a manger.